Short-Term Programs -Faculty-Led
Short-Term Programs Abroad
- Intersession – Short-term programs are offered during the winter or summer breaks. There are opportunities for faculty-led programs abroad, or programs offered through partner institutions.
- Clinicals – Students from certain majors have the opportunity to fulfill some of their clinical affiliation or fieldwork requirements with international partners. Internships and experiential learning – These opportunities integrate the knowledge and theory learned in the classroom with practical application and skills development in a professional setting.
- Community engagement – Students can participate in community-driven learning experiences by living with host families and engaging with long-term global partners.
- Research – Students partner with Quinnipiac or international faculty to conduct and participate in independent or capstone research projects.
- Global Internships- We offer international internships in a wide variety of career fields around the world while you earn credit.